The news that American troops killed terrorist leader al-Zarqawi in Iraq should be a wake-up call to those Democrats who are busy measuring new drapes for the Speaker’s Office in Washington.
- Note that Bush went on national TV at 7:30 (the real prime time) to take credit.
- Remember that events happen fast. And they’re beyond your control.
- Next time – like, say, October – it could be Osama.
- Bush, Rove & Co. know that this issue can go from being their biggest problem to their biggest opportunity overnight.
- The American people aren’t ready to “cut and run.” They never are.
Click to Read & Post Comments