Tuesday, January 08, 2013 9:04 AM
AMERICA IN TROUBLE
WHOSE FAULT? R or D? Or both?
1. Outsourcing industries—R & D
2. Flush Wealth to top 10%--R tax codes
3. Bush 1900B Tax Cuts—43% to top 5%--16% to bottom 60%
4. Bush two war=cost2000B over a decade—ruined our reputation as a caring Christian nation
5. Bush Part D Medicare
6. The Middle Class has been gutted while top 10% own 73% net wealth,, 83% financial wealth-get 43% individual income paid 18% tax rate—25% get 66% income paid 15% tax rate—top 50% got 87% Income paid 12.5% tax rate—70 Million got 13% of the income.
7. Redistribution of Wealth our biggest problem. We must tax wealth to get a balance and pay down debt. It is a sham when we tax 2100 Billion—spend 3500B—and borrow 1400B.
Let the rich off. 14,000B Income cannot pay 3500B budget??? 37Mm tax returns paid 11.06% Tax Rate in 2009. Will we awaken?
8. Repeal Glass Steagall allowed 10 big gambling institutions to buy up 80% of 7000 Banks.