Monday, September 03, 2012 6:15 PM
Wow...where to start. I guess first I should say that putting Bill Clinton out there speaking on behalf of Obama is pure genius. But, who in the world truly believes Clinton honestly believes what he's saying? I mean, Obama is no Bill Clinton...not even close. And Obama's policies with regard to the economy and jobs are so far removed from Clinton's when he was in office it's ridiculous. Guess it's payback to Obama for making Hillary Sec. of State. Whatever.
Now, I take issue with what you've said about Obamacare bringing comsumers and employers $1.3billion in refunds from insurance companies. First, it's not all that much money in the grand scheme of things, and second, you'd have to be an idiot not to know that if the government was actually able to force the insurance companies to pay up that amount, they'll get it back in short order through increased premiums and other innovative ways. Personally, I think that's a bunch of B.S.
As far as what's going to be said at the Democratic National Convention....it's what is NOT going to be said that should be important to our voters.
1) $5 Trillion added to our national debt since Obama took office which is more than any president ever put into it..and he did it in only 3 1/2 years...and it's going up and up and up and up as we speak because we borrow ~ $40 of every $100 our federal government spends.
2) Failed investments by Obama in many "green energy" businesses (Like Solyndra) that cost many, many billions of dollars to American taxpayers while these failed companies donated to Obama and the democrats.
3) Highest percentage of people ever on food stamps and many other entitlements by any president.
4) Unemployment over 8% (and that's not even counting the people who have just given up looking for work) for years and years under Obama.
5) Even though the House has offered up a national budget over and over and over again, the Senate democrats under direction from the Obama administration have refused to adopt any budget for months and months and years and years.
6) Even though GW Bush came under constant fire from the left for rising gasoline prices, the price of gasoline has doubled since Obama took office.
7) Obama signed the extension of ALL of the Bush-era tax cuts INCLUDING the ones for the wealthy in our country.
Man...my fingers are hurting. I could go on and on. I'm thinking the Romney team will cover all of those and all of the things I could go on and on about as well as this campaign goes into high gear.